- The use of electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, etc. is not permitted in AIPMST (Secondary) - 2023.
- Materials like log tables, books, notebooks, etc. should not be brought into the examination hall.
- You must bring the admit card along with identity proof to the examination centre.
- The candidates shall not be permitted to take the examination if an admit card and valid photo identification are not presented.
- It may be noted that you should have specified one of the following IDs: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID or School / College ID Card.
- AIPMST (Secondary)-2023 examination will be conducted on four different days and slots.
The tentative dates for examinations are as follows:
Slot - I: 24th June, 2023
Slot - II: 25th June, 2023
Slot - III: 26th June, 2023
Slot - IV: 27th June, 2023.
- The Question Paper consists of three sections, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Each correct answer carries four marks.
- For each incorrect response, one-fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted.
- Duration of examination: 3:00 hrs.