- The use of electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, etc. is not permitted in AIPMST (Secondary) - 2023.
- Materials like log tables, books, notebooks etc. should not be brought into the examination hall.
- You must bring the admit card along with identity proof to the examination centre.
- The candidates shall not be permitted to take the exam if an admit card and valid photo identification is not presented.
- It may be noted that you should have specified one of the following IDs: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID or School / College ID Card.
- AIPMST (SECONDARY) 2023 examination will be conducted in four slots.
The tentative date of examinations is as follows:
Slot - I 24th June 2023
Slot - II 25th June 2023
Slot - III 26th June 2023
Slot - IV 27th June 2023
- The Question Paper consists of three sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
- Each correct answer carries four marks.
- For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted.
- Duration of examination: 3.00 hrs.